Time in Reports

• 184Views
  • Last Post 07 July 2017
  • Topic Is Solved
votes
Roland Helene posted this 09 March 2017

Hi Alex

You're product is fantastic but it would be even better if your Detailed Reports showed the date and time of activities completed by staff.

Currently this is a huge gap in being able to use the report to bill clients for time.

What are your thoughts?

Roland

• Supported by
  • Alec Dorling
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
votes
Aleksandr Serdyuk posted this 10 March 2017

We have Daily report which includes the date of the activity. But actual time entries are aggregated within the day to avoid repeated tasks (in case of switching between the tasks).

Could you explain why start time is necessary for you?

votes
Roland Helene posted this 10 March 2017

Hi there

We run a monthly business where we bill clients for time at the end of the month.

If we want to export your reports from the detailed report page they need to include the date that the work was done.

I am sure you have the data but the export (and the page view) does not show it.

You really have a great thing here in terms of the product

• Supported by
  • Alec Dorling
votes
Aleksandr Serdyuk posted this 10 March 2017

I am sure you have the data but the export (and the page view) does not show it.

We're talking about different reports: Detailed and Daily. As far as I can see Daily report contains all the data you need. Please check again.

votes
Alec Dorling posted this 08 April 2017

I  concur with Roland

If we want to export your reports from the detailed report page they need to include the date that the work was done.

votes
tim.voeten posted this 02 May 2017

It would be a very helpful feature if the detalied report had a date column.

I use this report to provide hours to my manager and being able to break down the dates would be great!

votes
Aleksandr Serdyuk posted this 03 May 2017

It would be a very helpful feature if the detalied report had a date column.

I use this report to provide hours to my manager and being able to break down the dates would be great!

Try using Daily Report. It has the date column.

votes
Aleksandr Serdyuk posted this 07 July 2017

The new release adds an option (to the account settings) that enables Start Time and End Time in the Detailed report.

Close