1. start off creating time entries from GitHub and let Tmetric make "projects" for you names after the GitHub repos. e.g. you have a project called "core" that has time spent working on issues and PRs in the "core" repo.
2. decide you want a different mix of projects - manually create projects like "manual testing", "creating automated tests", "app development". Mark the project "core" as archived.
3. start the timer on a "core" issue or PR.
4. it suggests that you create a new project called "core". Do not do that - change the project to an existing active one, e.g. "manual testing".
5. wait a minute or two, then stop the timer.
6. time is correctly recorded against the selected project -good.
Problem: the browser tab pops up a message about not being able to log time to the archived "core" project
(but dismiss the pop-up and all seems to be OK - as per (6) the time has been logges to the correct project)