Lock timesheets to 0 days

• 69Views
  • Last Post 26 August 2017
  • Topic Is Solved
votes
Uiterhage posted this 01 July 2017

Hi there,

Just created an account and started testing: your software looks really promissing! Looking forward to working with it.

Do have some questions/issues and will start posting them right away:

When selecting 'Lock timesheets' and set the amount to '0', I expected it to be locked immediately. This however is not the case (I logged out and in to be sure there are no cache issues).

Could this be solved please?

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
votes
Aleksandr Serdyuk posted this 03 July 2017

Lock Timesheets option works for past days only. 0 days means that you can log time only for today.

You cannot just lock timesheets in the middle of a workday.

votes
Uiterhage posted this 03 July 2017

Hi Aleksandr,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Ok, so the added/recorded entries (timesheets?) only appear at the Time tab during the same day (so you can edit them when necessary) and will be removed the next day so users can not edit them no more?

Thanks

votes

They are not removed, they become read-only.

votes

By 'removed' I mean not appearing in the Time tab anymore (a day has passed so entries from the day(s) before won't appear anymore). This will make sence: if entries from passed days won't appear in the Time tab, you won't be able to edit them

votes

They actually appear so that users can see the time they logged.

Soon we'll add feature 'Mark Time as Invoiced'. It will allow locking time entries directly from a report.

votes

Excactly what one would expect. Just great!

I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'It will allow locking time entries directly from a report.', however I think it would be a very usefull feature to be able to select specific time entries at Reports (mark them as 'Mark Time as Invoiced') and then being able to only export the selected enties (locking/marking the entries as 'Mark Time as Invoiced' after exporting).

Maybe this is exactly what you meant.

votes
Aleksandr Serdyuk posted this 23 August 2017

Mark Time as Invoiced feature is released

votes
Uiterhage posted this 26 August 2017

This really is a valuable option, thanks a lot again Aleksandr!

Close